DBeaver 3.6 has been released (finally!).
Main new feature – PostgreSQL extension. It supports many PostgreSQL specific features but, honestly, it doesn’t cover 100% of functionality. Maybe 70%.
This extension will be improved in further versions.
- PostgreSQL: new extension was added (metadata editor, data types, sessions, inheritance, support of arrays, structures, enums, uuids, hstore, etc).
- Cassandra: driver was updated to 3.0
- DB2: nicknames, temp tables, execution plan
- Amazon Redshift driver was added
- SQL generation was fixed
- Stored procedures/views save was fixed
- SQL editor statement highlighting was redesigned
- Data transfer fixes (binary data export)
- Property viewer was fixed
- UI freezes during save were fixed
- A lot of minor UI fixes