DBeaver 3.6.1 has been released.
This is a hotfix version. It contains a few new features and a set of urgent bugfixes of previous major version (3.6.).
- PostgreSQL: multi-database support was fixed.
- PostgreSQL: Older (<8.4) versions support was fixed.
- PostgreSQL: Cross-schema foreign keys support.
- Cassandra: date/time types handler fixed.
- MySQL: privileges editor was fixed, collations sorting was added.
- Taradata: URL template was fixed.
- SQL editor has been improved. A big number of new configuration options was added.
- SQL keywords/functions list was fixed/updated
- Content assistant was fixed (show only available schemas).
- Support of named tabs for SQL queries was added.
- Foreign keys navigation shortcuts were added.
- Local results ordering was fixed.
- Preference pages were reorganized.
- Driver force download option was added.
- BLOB caching feature was added.
- Many minor UI fixes and improvements.