DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free and open-source (ASL).
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for different databases and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD, data transfer, compare, data export/import, mock data generation, etc).
- It has a great number of features.
DBeaver is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Apache License version 2.
DBeaver is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
The list of DBeaver Community Edition contributors became long.
You can see contributor list on the GitHub: https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver/graphs/contributors
And, of course, there are people who send bug reports and feature requests.
Thank you, DBeaver is so cool because of you, guys.