- Driver manager and driver download dialogs were redesigned and improved.
- Connection wizard was improved. Driver settings button added.
- DBeaver now uses Maven repositories to download JDBC drivers.
- Support of Maven artifacts was added to driver editor dialog.
- Oracle and DB2 JDBC drivers were removed from DBeaver distribution. Now they have to be downloaded manually (due to license restrictions).
- Data formatter was fixed (problem with cached configuration).
- Export to SQL INSERTs was fixed (quotes).
- Multiple connections configuration files support added (DBeaver loads all config files matching .dbeaver-data-sources*.xml).
- Many minor UI fixes.
- Base platform was changed to Eclipse 4.5 (Mars). A few UI bugs in standalone version were fixed with this migration.
- DBeaver migrated to Tycho build system instead of Ant headless builds.
Since version 3.5.0 we no longer provide prebuilt archives for Solaris, AIX, 32-bit MacOS and Linux RPM (but you can always build them from sources).
If you need any of them – please write me or make a feature request on forum.