DBeaver 3.4.4 has been released.
Note: Version 3.4.4 was released at 29.07.2015. It is a hotfix version of 3.4.3. It fixes missing ER diagrams tab.
This is a really major version with a big number of fixes, improvements and a few new features.
Please report any bugs you will find. Once again thanks for everyone who posts bug reports and feature requests!
- Oracle: metadata loading performance improved (12g)
- SQLite: driver updated
- SQLite: foreign keys loading fixed
- PostgreSQL: sequences support added
- Firebird: sequences support added
- MySQL: columns extra info added (ON UPDATE, etc)
- DB2: INOUT parameters support fixed
- BIT/TINYINT and LONGVARCHAR types support fixed
- Date/time value editor improved
- BLOB/CLOB editors fixed
- CLOB values cache support added (+configuration)
- GoTo database objects dialog was fixed
- Find/Replace dialog in results was fixed
- SQL editor: parenthesis matching fixed
- Results cell value editor fixed and improved
- DDL generation improved
- SQL parameters handle fixed (+configuration)
- Transactions management fixed
- Query manager fixed (updated row count si now correct)
- UI freeze problems fixed
- Document editor support added for MongoDB JSON documents and Oracle XML tables
- A LOT of minor UI bugs was fixed