DBaver 3.4.2 has been released.
- Stored procedures support was added in SQL Editor
- Connections wizard and driver editor were improved
- Bootstrap SQL queries config was added
- Embedded databases support was improved
- Possibility to disable editors reopen was added
- Keyboard shortcuts were fixed
- DB2 table names escaping was added
- DB2 read-only connection was fixed
- LOB export was fixed
- Multi-connection initialization was fixed (auto-commit, transactions isolation level, current schema)
- Cassandra multi-connection issue fixed
- Persistent Query Manager history was added (no UI yet)
- Many other minor UI fixes
Note: this version includes a lot of internal code refactorings and general code redesign. Although it was tested it still may contain bugs – side effects of these changes. So this version could be considered as a kind of unstable.