New minor version (2.4.2) has been released.
- JRE 7 is now default Java version for DBeaver (however DBeaver still works under Java 6). Windows installer now contains JRE 7 (update 60).
- Database selection toolbar was fixed
- Auto-completion was improved (duplicated objects removed)
- DDL generation was fixed (Vertica and Sybase)
- A few minor bugfixes of UI improvements
It is the last minor release of DBeaver 2.x (unless we’ll have to release hotfix version).
We are now working on major version release. Besides some new features it will include support of NoSQL databases. New release is planned on July 2014.