DBeaver 2.3.1 has been released.
- DB2 extension replaces generic DB2 driver (note: this applies only to DB2 LUW, DB2 for z/OS still use old generic driver)
- Separate database connection used for metadata reading (configurable)
- Pseudo columns (ROWID) support added for Oracle and DB2. Data editor now uses ROWID as primary table identifier (instead of PK).
- Local/server-side result set ordering is now configurable
- SQL templates additions ($schema and $catalog variables has been added)
- Metadata editor UI improved
- Minor UI bugfixes