DBeaver 2.3.0 has been released!.
It is a major version: we’ve migrated to Eclipse 4.3 platform and added DB2 extension (thanks to Denis Forveille).
- DB2 extension (metadata browser, execution plan view, etc)
- Eclipse 4.3 is now base platform (improves UI and editors performance)
- Fixes of MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle ad CSV extensions
- Metadata editor fixed
- Execution plan visualization improved
- Auto-increment columns edit fixed
- Many minor fixes in UI and model
New DB2 functionality wasn’t yet tested very well so currently we support DB2 in two ways: good old Generic driver and brand new DB2 driver. In the next release new driver will replace old one completely. Note that currently DB2/zOS supported only by Generic driver.