Great news, everyone!
We released a new open-source project.
We are happy to introduce new web-based and cloud-ready database management application. Please, welcome CloudBeaver
CloudBeaver is free and open source. As an open-source product it already supports the most popular open source databases, such us PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite and Firebird.
As usually, we open for your feature requests, questions and suggestions.
Take a look!
DBeaver 7.0 is our new major release.
Changes since 6.0:
- Tasks management: data transfer, backup-restore, SQL execution
- Data viewer and data editor UI major improvements:
- GIS/geo-spatial viewer
- JSON viewer
- Logical columns, primary and foreign keys
- References panel
- Advanced row coloring
- SQL editor major improvements:
- Smart-commit mode
- Enhanced SQL parser and auto-complete proposals
- Git integration
- SSH agents and jump servers support
- And a lot of other great things
- We increased number of supported drivers to 81
- We closed almost 2000 issues on GitHub.
Thank you for your support!
Changes since 6.3.5:
- SQL script execute task:
- Support of multiple scripts was added
- Support of multiple connections was added
- Configuration wizard was completely redesigned
- SQL editor:
- Auto-complete proposals were colorized
- Auto-complete for table column possible values
- Synonyms are now resolved as tables
- Data viewer:
- Filter panel auto-completion was fixed
- Value viewer panel refresh was fixed
- Boolean column transformation was added (view numeric columns as checkboxes)
- Import from CSV: column mappings was fixed
- Popup panels unexpected close was fixed
- Invalidation of dead SSH tunnels was fixed
- Type cast for updates and filters is now used
- Timestamp scale edit was fixed
- SQL Server:
- Driver version upgrade (to 8.2)
- Data import for IDENTITY columns was fixed
- MySQL: permission editor supports schema masks
- PL/SQL parser was fixed
- Comment editor for views and functions was fixed
- TIMESTAMP WITH TIMEZONE support was improved
- GIS (geometry) data types support was improved (by @stefanuhrig)
- Table column drop was fixed
- OmniSci: driver version was updated.
- Linux: UI freezes were fixed
- A few minor UI improvements (icons, English localization, ERD colors, shortcuts)
- A lot of minor bug fixes