Hooray, finally, in the last day of winter we have released!
- Project configuration import/export (so now you can share your DB configurations with colleagues).
- 3rd party configuration import added (in this release SQL Squirrel and DBVisualizer are supported)
- Mimer and HXTT DB engines were tested and added to supported DB list (special thanks to Wolf van Heeswijk). Extra DB configurations added to generic plugin.
- Debian package is now available as Linux installer
- Many bugfixes and minor UI fixes
It took about a year of development to create DBeaver from scratch. So today is really a great day for us. Thanks to everyone who helped this project born.
In nearest days we will open discussion forum and issue tracker (Bugzilla) for public access.