Yahoo, fourth beta is here! I like this number.
As usual you may download new version here.
Well, what we have…
- Data export. CSV and SQL inserts formats supported.
- Data formatting customization. User may set locale dependent or custom formatting of numbers and date/time values.
- SQL editor autocomplete additions
- Improved shortcuts for often used commands
- DB2 driver added to generic plugin
- A lot of bugfixes and improvements, as always
By the way performance was increased, memory consumption and distribution size were decreased.
Another good news is that user registration is open on this site. At last.
Note: this versions seriously differs from previous one (another plugin set and configurations). If you upgrade older version then I’d suggest to unpack it in new location (not overwrite old one). All UI configurations and scripts will remain the same.