ERD diagrams features

Feature requests and their debate

ERD diagrams features

Postby esapien » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi,

When working with new ERD diagrams I got the following findings/feature requests:

- Under the Diagrams element in the Projects section, I got a bunch of diagrams already made. I tried to organize them in folders, so I created a new folder and did a multiple selection, then dragged them with the mouse under the new folder. The result of the action was some sort of copy, with the diagrams renamed, and the original diagrams remained as usual. I expected some "files drag and drop" effect, as to move them inside the new folder.
- When creating and opening a new diagram with a long name, the diagram tab has a fixed width so the name does not display entirely. When hovering the mouse over the tab I expected to see the complete name. Instead it only displays "ER Diagram". Besides, the name on the tab appears truncated, maybe some ellipsis at the end would be better to indicate that the name is not being displayed completely.

Do these findings make sense, or are feasible?

Thank you
esapien

Re: ERD diagrams features

Postby Serge » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Hey,

Both these issues are actually a bugs. And these bugs will be fixed in the next version. Except tab name truncation - that's a default Eclipse behavior.
Thanks for report.
Serge

Re: ERD diagrams features

Postby esapien » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Great, thank you
esapien

Return to Feature Requests